Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A post for music spelunkers!

Ok folks, here's a link to my constantly updated new music offerings for you to exercise your ears. Some of these songs are brand spanking new and you probably haven't heard anything about them, some of them are familiar, and some are just oldies you may have forgotten about, but shouldn't have. There is a ranking system. I'd tell you how it worked if I knew how. It's loosely based on the premise that if it jumps off the page more than one of the others, I think more highly of it...maybe. You see it all depends subjectively on my moods and those can be tricky animals to corner. I may have LOVED a song one day and made it Red with Italics and Bold, but it may have only been marked with a normal black "bold" any other day. I try not to do that, but it will happen. Italics = good, 1 step above just making it onto the page; Bold = better; Bold Italics = best; Red Bold Italics = just buy the damn thing without even listening to it, and if you don't like it - your taste sucks(j/k)(sort of). Sometimes, I will listen to a song and appreciate that artist, but not necessarily the song. I have put some of those "songless" artists on there, but I probably haven't inspected them any further.
Enjoy the music, it will be updated with great frequency.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjvDFHRHYv1PdFFrMlNxdGF2NS1mcTJGc0JHTmhjZ1E&hl=en&output=html

No comments: